Chilton Investment Company Inc and affiliates is an investment management firm headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut with offices in New York, Charlotte, Palm Beach, Naples, Delaware and London. Chairman, Richard L. Chilton, Jr. formed Chilton in 1992 to manage his diversified and concentrated flagship investment strategies. In 2010, the firm launched a private wealth management firm offers full-service, bespoke private wealth management services, including asset allocation advice, management of separate portfolio accounts, tax advice, trust and estate planning and family office services.
Our mission is to provide our clients with a portfolio of services that capture superior long-term returns throughout all market cycles by executing our proven commitment to value-oriented, fundamental research and disciplined portfolio management. We strive to achieve these goals through a team of passionate professionals who share a common culture of mutual respect, integrity, and work ethic built on creative thinking and leadership, and always putting our clients’ interests first.
We are currently seeking an energetic individual who is eager to learn and develop within our Information Technology department. The position is located in the Stamford, CT location but may require occasional travel to our NYC office.
- Work with the business and IT team to design, implement, and support infrastructure technologies across the firm.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and network issues. A focus on preventing repeat incidents is required.
- Develop and maintain documentation for IT processes and procedures.
- Support will include being part of an extended-hour support team where members will need to be reachable after hours on an as-needed basis to address critical service outages (offices in New York, Stamford, Palm Beach, Naples, Charlotte and Wilmington, Delaware as well as London).
- Minimum 5 years of systems and network administration experience in a Windows environment. This includes:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Windows Server
- Proficient in recent versions of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge in Windows Domain Administration. This includes:
- Microsoft Windows infrastructure including Active Directory, GPO, DHCP and DNS
- Security patch testing and deployment
- Logon scripting and roaming profiles
- File and Print server administration
- Experience with Microsoft O365 suite and administration
- Experience supporting users in a Citrix virtual environment and utilizing remote assistance tools to support remote users.
- Proven history of planning and implementing complex IT projects
- Experience supporting users on mobile devices (iOS/Android)
- Good project management skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and documentation skills
- Work well independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Additional desired technical skills:
- Management/configuration of Cisco routers & switches
- Palo Alto firewalls
- Microsoft Azure
- Scripting/Automation skills
- Experience providing support in the financial industry